Labour day weekend is upon us and everyone is working hard for the weekend. We should have some great weather here in Toronto as well as in Mississauga and surrounding GTA. So here is a recipe I found on a great website called AllRecipes.com. It’s a Canadian site so you should find a lot of great food! One in particular is a recipe called Jalapeno Chicken II
This recipe serves 6
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 3 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices bacon
- Place chicken breasts in a dish with the Italian dressing. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with cream cheese. Roll chicken breasts around jalapeno peppers. Wrap each chicken breast with a slice of bacon. Secure with toothpicks.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Arrange wrapped chicken breasts on the prepared grill. Cook for 20 minutes, turning frequently, or until bacon is browned and the chicken juices run clear.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 446 | Total Fat: 32.5g | Cholesterol: 93mg
Have a great labour day weekend! And make sure you don’t hold back on making a memorable meal for your friends and family!