Although all our menus are still listed and priced on our website, not all items are currently available and market price will apply for any orders.
Catering Menus for your Brampton, Toronto, or Mississauga Event
Sample Catering Menus
Browse sample catering menus for some tantalizing ideas.
- Three Course Plated Menu Packages
- Wedding Buffet Catering Menu
- Hors D’oeuvre Packages
- Wedding After Dinner Catering Menu
- Fun late night wedding snacks
- Pig Roast Wedding Menu
- South Asian Reception Menu
Receptions – Minimum 50 Guests
- Celebration of Life/ Funeral /Afternoon Tea Menus
- Open House Menus
- Cocktail Reception Menus
- Interactive Chef Station Menus
- Tasting Plates
Formal Dinner and Buffet
Feast Your Eyes! Catering offers the ultimate in classic gourmet cuisine served up with an exciting creative contemporary twist! We use the freshest local ingredients available and can also accommodate special dietary requests.
Feast Your Eyes offers
- Exciting menus
- Gourmet international foods
- Interactive chef stations
- Display and show cooking
- Spit barbecuing
- Professional chefs and servers
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Special diet, kosher, halal available
Menus can be served and presented in diverse ways including:
- Full service three to five course sit down dinners
- Family style platters sit down dinners
- Impressively displayed buffet style dinners
- Exciting interactive stations with show cooking where chef’s cook to order for guests
- Self-serve stations
- Passed hors d’oeuvres
- Amazing barbecues
- Spit roasted meats including whole piglets
Specialty cuisines available: Minimum 100 Guests
Feast Your Eyes Catering offers authentic cuisines including Canadian, Italian, Croatian, Mediterranean, South Asian, Indian, Pakistani, Middle Eastern, African, Hakka, Sri-Lankan, Thai, Mexican, and Fusion.
We invite you to take a look at our sample menus below, however, our event consultants will be happy to prepare a customized menu suitable for your tastes and your occasion.
Our consultants will help to guide your selections or customize a menu based on the number of guests, timing and the logistics of your event.